DarleyGo
Search…
NFT Marketplace
DarleyGo's in-house marketplace is designed to make NFT transactions easier and simpler for players while enriching the DarleyGo ecosystem. The Marketplace is the player's gateway into owning DarleyGo's NFT assets.

Fee

5% of the seller fee for every transaction.
40% of the transaction fee will go to the treasury fund for ecosystem development, while the remaining 60% will go towards game development, recruitment, and building a stronger foundation.
Copy link